73 Things about me – A Bloggers version of VOGUE’s 73 Questions
I’ve been tagged by Josie Cornhill over at Business for Mums to answer 73 questions about me. The tag is based on the Vogue 73 questions video series. There are some fun questions so lets get to it.
1.What is your usual Starbucks order?
I’ve hardly ever been to Starbucks, I know right?! I’m a Costa fan.
2. What does your workstation look like right now? As it’s the school holidays, it’s large, comfy and has a pine headboard. I tend to start on the blog once little one is in bed and work late. With my hairdressing it is generally in other peoples kitchens!
3. All time favourite food? Italian
4. Favourite Author? Jk Rowling. I love Harry Potter, no shame.
5.What do you think of open relationships? Why be in a relationship, it’s just cheating with a cherry on top.
6. Favourite video game? Tetris. I can’t play the games my boys play, I’m what is known as a noob ! If you have gaming children, you know what I mean.
7. Guilty pleasure treat? I do like to whip up a nice ice cream sundee in the evenings!
8. Favourite film? Dirty Dancing will always have my heart.
9 .Favourite book? The Secret
10. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram ALL the way.
11. Desktop or laptop? Laptop
12. Best advice you’ve ever received? Follow your dream
13. What project are you working on right now? I am happily and steadily building my blog. Simple but I’m gradually becoming more confident with what I’m doing.
14. Favourite colour? Pink for life
15. Did you get good grades at school? Distinctly average, I could of done better but I knew I was going to do hairdressing and didn’t even revise. Still did Ok though.
16. Dream job? Doing what I do now, but with more income would be the dream.
17.Played any sports I loved Netball, and wish I’d carried on playing after school. The only sport I have done in adult life is swimming and tennis
18. Do you have a degree? No
19. Nationality? British
21. What do you like to collect? Going from hoarder to minimalist, I don’t collect or buy anything I don’t love or need . I do have a LOT of make up though.
22.Describe yourself in 3 words? Loving, dreamer and hillarious!
23.If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be? Big snazzy k
24.Who was the last person you dm’d? A client just booking a trim.
25.What’s on the top of your wish list right now? Disney world
26.Hogwarts House? in my heart Gryffindor , I did the test and apparently I’m a Hufflepuff
27.How many tattoos do you have? none
28.What are you most grateful for this year? I’m grateful for everything I have and make a gratitude list daily but the main thing , I would have to say that I have made some lovely new friends.
29.What’s the best thing to happen to you this month? Summer holidays! I love the boys been off school.
30.What’s the best thing to happen to you today? I tried White Chocolate Rice Crispies and I LOVED them.
31. Whats the best thing ever? My 3 boys!
32. Favourite season? Autumn
33. Favourite holiday? Christmas all the way, the others are nothing to me!
34. Which fictional character do you relate to the most? Bridget Jones
35. Do you like suprises? Hate them
36.What’s the biggest surprise you ever got? A boyfriend in my younger days returned from working away to see me on Valentines day. I was furious. I had plans.
37.What’s a surprise that made you cry? My sister made me a video of Reeces birth photos
38.What’s the best surprise you ever given anyone? I’m not a surprise type of girl. I did a surprise party for D when he was 14 he was embarrassed
39.Do you like muffins? Love them
40.Do you cook often? Every.single.day. Single parent so no choice in the matter.
41.What’s your favourite dessert? Chocolate cheesecake
42.Is there a dessert you don’t like? Rhubarb pie.
43.Cake or Pie? Pie
44.What’s your least favourite food? I’m not a Kale fan
45.What’s your favourite condiment? Vinegar
46.It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat? Pizza
47.If you could teach a college class, what would it be called? It would be hairdressing. I keep toying with the idea.
48.Best animated film? Lion King
49.What has a guy done to impress you? Not much
50.Best thing to do on a first date? Not turn up, can you tell I’m just not interested in dating.
51.What’s the worst thing to do on a first date? Talk to me like I’m an idiot, yes I’ve had that before.
52.What’s a good pick up line for a guy to use on a girl? Not one would work for me, cheesy isn’t it.
53.Best comic book character? Not a comic type of person.
54.What are the 3 things that are always in your purse? Coppers, £5 notes ( hairdressers will know that feeling) reciepts
55.Favourite drink? Coffee for life!
56.If you could play a historical character, who would it be? Cleopatra
57.Kittens or puppies? Kittens
58.Favourite sushi roll? not keen on any
59.What kind of lipstick do you use? Avon
60.What kind of foundation do you use? I like Ps Primark and Avon
61.Blow dry or air dry?Blow dry (if you are my client, Air dry for me, just so tedious)
62. Who is your fashion icon? Victoria Beckham
63. Favourite Disney character? Snow White
64.What are you doing tomorrow? Hairs in the morning then we are going for a trip up to the castle for a walk.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through? Ace Ventura
66. Movie that made you cry? Legends of the fall
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be? Jordan Knight from New Kids On The Block
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be? Circle of Life
69. What’s your favourite animal? Panda
70. Favourite illustrator? Nope, I cant think of one
71. Person you want to have coffee with? Tim Tracker
72. What’s a country you wish to visit? USA
73. Best way to decompress? A big long soak with a bath bomb
Thank you for the Tag.
I tag https://thelifeofdee.co.uk If you would like to join in please comment down below and I will Tag you